SIMPLE EXERCISES YOU CAN DO WHILE SITTING AT YOUR DESK
- Neck: Tilt your neck from side to side, forward and backward, then look left and right. No need to rotate your neck as that may hurt your neck joints.
- Wrists, ankles, and shoulders: Rotate your wrists clockwise and counterclockwise every hour to avoid carpal tunnel syndrome. Do the same with your ankles and shoulders.
- Legs: Sitting in your chair, lift your foot off the floor a few inches and hold as long as possible. Switch with your other foot. Also, extend your leg straight up so that it is leveled with your hip. Hold as long as possible. Switch with your other leg.
- Chest & back: Stretch your arms wide to your sides and pull your shoulders back. Try rotating your wrists a few times.
- If you have an exercise ball, replace your chair with it. Exercise balls help workout your core muscles and improve circulation.
- Use your water bottles to do some light weight-lifting.
Refresh every hour by doing this routine to destress at your desk!
More from: Tips and Tricks